Providing Top Quality Parts and Service for 75 Years
Maintaining the highest-quality standards has always been a top priority at Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing, Inc.
In addition to customer certification requirements, we attained QS-9000 in September 1999, and have been certified ever since.
We are currently ISO9001:2015 certified. We maintain employee training to the latest standards and methods, including Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
Utilizing our vast array of in-house capabilities, we can manufacture most parts from start to finish, allowing closer process control. We also maintain a broad network of quality production vendors offering additional processes such as laser, painting, plating and robotic welding.
These relationships allow us to offer an even wider range of production processes to meet virtually any customer need.
Our vision is to become the preferred stamping supplier in our market, and to do that, we strive to:
- Provide the highest level of customer service and product quality.
- Ensure that customer requirements are our number-one focus.
- Enhance continuous improvement throughout all of our business operations.
- Maintain profitability through managed growth that ensures return on investment.
- Develop a pride of ownership and provide opportunities for all employees through education, communication and empowerment.
- Provide a safe, clean, healthy and rewarding working environment for our employees.
Serving multiple industries has allowed our team to grow in knowledge and experience.
We offer a wide array of services. Stamping, Grinding and CNC Machining just to name a few.
We’ve been building components for some of most trusted companies for 75 years.